Monday, June 22, 2009

Hello Heart

I see Dirty faces...
Abduction!
Aliens ate my mother

And the young girl- She ripped like a peach
-As seen on tv

You see my atomic clock radio?
I found it in toyland
Fuck you buddy, Bite me!
Broken toys were amongst the clock
Just like some bungled city
I passed a candy sniper
His machine was not a weapon... But a chewed straw

Mmmm... Dancing donuts
You're so close to me in this D I G I T A L dream
In this distant galaxy
You're like a dragon fly
Spawned from my dream machine
Dream of me?
We'll have a feast of flesh
Or perhaps purchase a fruit stand


Maybe the cat needs heart surgery
...Hello heart- Hold your breath
But I am simplified
Pfft, so is the Indigo joker
In his hands is a vial.
He lives in the swamp


Love letters, on the back they form...
A Map of you
I'm so Mercurious
It's More than human
But I'm Not Mary Kate
I carry Poison berries
And Poisoned candy
I assure you I'm Sweet as poisoned candy
Valium girls,
Vanilla boys.
Yesterdays meal was brilliant.
Young star.

2 comments: