Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hello to anybody reading this.
Apologies to those of you who have been encouraging me to blog more, for a while I couldn't be fucked- then around my birthday time I lost my mobile phone for a while..
So I pretty much haven't blogged for fucking AGES. O_O

I'll give you a run down on what I've been up to since... I don't know... A while, or as far as my brain will reach.
So yeah, I'll start from about June, at TAFE, still studying gay ass-sucking Art, made a fucking cool new friend called Saskia- she's so good ^.^
Umm yeah blah blah, at that time and previously I'd been taking a lot of acid, learnt a lot, saw some purdy thangz.
I was being real social back then and the city was still bareable.
Umm yeah, got a boyfriend in mid-June.
Still at TAFE by this point.
Ummm yeah, had a downfall just recently, then something pretty good and unexpected happened, something crazy which I cannot be arsed to type all out for you readers, and I don't particularly trust those interweb snakes out there.
So now things are going pretty good...
Been smoking a lot.
No, not cigarettes- ew.
Weird things happen sometimes, its cool though. I'll try to blog more now that i've found my phone, and have this back etc.



1 comment: